Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chocolate Covered Anything Day, December 16th

December 16th. Two Fridays 'till Christmas Eve. Panic! My shopping is only half done! I am finding some small comfort in the fact that it's Chocolate Covered Anything Day. Our one intern gave everyone in the office chocolate covered pretzels... Arrggh! I still haven't thought of what to do for office gifts.

Well, it is also Eat What You Want Day, and Man Will Never Fly Day. Now, I think that it will be fairly easy to find ways to celebrate the first two hallmarks of December 16th, but I find the third mildly distressing considering that I am about to get on a plane in four days.

But, well, I guess not that disturbed. I got a cool raffle gift at the work Christmas party today, and I'm easily distracted.

2 comments:

Christian said...

Well, if you want to get semantical, man will never fly, but it says nothing about woman.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

But that just brings up more issues... should we spell it womyn to allow my gender to completly separate from man's inability to fly...

...don't mind me, I'm sleepy...