Friday, December 2, 2005

First Post

Today is my first post, and I should probably explain a little about why I am here. I like to have a happy reason to get through every day. Some people have desk calendars with quirky thoughts or cartoons... I have a list of random holidays. Some days, when things are absolutely crazy at work, and work seems to be my sole function in life, I look over at my list and find some holiday to celebrate. Sometimes this means I have to do some research on my lunch break. Sometimes it means that I make my friends watch weird movies with me that night, or eat at random restaurants. Sometimes it means that I just smile, and have had a moment of miscellaneous merriment during my day.

1 comment:

B.G. Christensen said...

I've never read this post before. Now I have. That is all.