Friday, March 31, 2006

She's Funny That Way, Questions 8-15

8.) If you could say one thing to the love of your life, what would it be?

I waltzed around you
Seven times
Only to become
A melody you never sang
I'm not the one

Collective Soul "Not the One"

9.) What is the most romantic thing that could be said to you?

I will be your sword
And I will be your might
And I will watch over you like a satellite
Your river will flow thru scenes unknown
I'll guide you through by the love I show
And the stars will wish upon the night
That they could have your guiding satellite

Collective Soul "Satellite"

10.) Describe your ideal mate:

In your eyes
I am complete
In your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
In your eyes
The resolution of all the fruitless searches
In your eyes
I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
Oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
The heat I see in your eyes

Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes"

11.) Do you kiss on the first date?

I'm done messing
With every pair of lips in town
And I'm guessing
You kiss me right, I'll come around
I've had kisses make me blue
Give me flu, taste like glue
So kiss me quick and make it stick
And I will stick with you

Dave’s True Story "I Will Stick With You"

12.) What's your secret?

Although I've gotten most everything I wanted
Hope is still a flicker in the dark
Somewhere in the distance, a mysterious spark
If we never meet
That would be the saddest thing I know.
There's got to be somebody out there
Someone who burns like a flame
It's a beautiful night by the fountain
But I'm all alone
I don't know your name
This is to you, if you're out there
My love, you seem to be detained
I don't deserve you, but it's too cruel
That you're not here with me

Cherry Poppin Daddies "The Saddest Thing I Know"

13.) Are you strong?

Don't need to you make me strong
'Cause I'm strong on my own
Doesn't come from outside
This beauty I know
Comes from inside my soul

Samantha Mumba "Tell Me I’m Pretty"

14.) What would you like to do that you have never done before?

O, I’ve never plucked a rooster
And I'm not too good at ping ball
And I’ve never thrown my mashed potatoes
Up against the wall

And I’ve never kissed a chipmunk
And I’ve never gotten head lice
And I’ve never been to Boston in the fall

And I’ve never licked a spark plug
And I’ve never sniffed a stinkbug
And I’ve never painted daises
On a big red rubber ball

And I’ve never bathed in yogurt
And I don’t look good in leggings
And I’ve never been to Boston in the fall!

Veggie Tales "The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything"

2 comments:

Christian said...

Yay for the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!!!!! You now qualify as my Hero of the Day.

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

Yay for being Hero for a day!