Monday, April 3, 2006

Don't Go To Work Unless It's Fun Day, National Workplace Napping Day, National Find-A-Rainbow Day, April 3rd

Don't Go To Work Unless It's Fun Day
I swear Edgy, I didn't know that Monday was Don't Go to Work Unless It's Fun Day until Sunday night. The previously planned day off was merely fortuitous, coincidential. But, anyone who wants to celebrate with me is welcome, and we can do lunch, or shop! But, if it is a fun work day for you, then you are obligated to go to work today. Sad for me.

National Workplace Napping Day

Of course, if you have to go to work, and it is not going to be fun, you can just take a nap, because it is National Workplace Napping Day.

I am a bit concerned about the safety of our nation tomorrow. If we have half of our workforce staying home, and the other half, taking naps... there are some jobs that this could cause some problems. I am glad that I don't live nearby any nuclear power plants. But, maybe, the word hasn't spread very far.

Tweed Day

What to do, what to do, what to do for Tweed Day. I think that I need new Easter shoes. Green, or blue would be nice. Tweed, hmmm. Tweed shoes.

National Find-A-Rainbow Day
Unless you live nearby the ocean, I hope that you don't have to go across a continent to find a rainbow, unless you happen to be taking the day off of work, because it isn't fun, work that is... crossing continents can be, if you are in the right mood.

Anyway, rainbow days are fun, and there are all sorts of promises hidden in the symbolism of them. So, lets celebrate rainbows!!! If you can't see any, gather a group together to sing "Rainbow Connection." Come on, I promise it won't seem weird, because it is National Find A Rainbow Day.

No comments: