Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Secretary's Day Just


Since like, ten people in the last three days have come to my site looking for Secretary's Day quotes, photos, and such, I thought that maybe I should get on the ball and stop disappointing everyone when they find nary a quote or photo about secretaries.

Disappointingly, the majority of secretary quotes on the internet have to do with the political office of secretary. So, I could only find two quotes to share.

  • "Always be nice to secretaries. They are the real gatekeepers in the world." -Anthony J. D'Angelo

    "If you want to make certain a job gets done, give it to somebody who is really busy. They'll have their secretary do it." -Joe Moore

I hope that I have fulfilled my responsibilities as an Absent-minded Secretary for today.

No comments: